Easter Basket Ideas—by Emily Hannon
Happy springtime, mamas! We’ve put together some fun Easter basket ideas for both the planner and the last minute Amazon prime shopper 😉
- For simple, festive lined baskets, these are a fun and easy option; if you already have some old baskets lying around or can find a few at your local thrift store, these embroidered basket liners would dress them up and add a sweet personal touch; and if you want a basket with endless possibilities, this mini Bolga basket would not only be a beautiful little Easter basket, but it would also be perfect for storing toys or taking on a nature walk or picnic.
- We love the idea of including a little packet of flower seeds in their baskets that they can sprinkle in the soil themselves and watch grow. You can also include a small trowel and even some little gardening gloves. It’s such a beautiful activity that teaches your little one about patience, growth, and new life.
- To go with the outdoor theme, your little explorers will love this bug catcher and these kaleidoscope prisms for endless imaginary play.
- This book about springtime is so sweet, and this classic Easter tale tells the Easter story from a unique and touching perspective.
- We love the toys from @littlecottonwood like this adorable wooden caterpillar, and for every toy sold one tree is planted.
- These wooden eggs are perfect for painting and playing, and would make such a fun little Easter craft.
- Seasonal jammies are one of our favorite things, and this bunny sleeper is oh so sweet.
- How cute is this pack of egg chalk?
- This Peter Rabbit memory game features the classic Beatrix Potter illustrations, and your little one will love matching each pair of characters that we know and love from the books.
- This stuffed bunny from @hazelvillage would make the perfect lovey for your baby or toddler. It's just so sweet!